Driving Instructor Training Waltham Abbey
Option2drive.co.uk offers Standards Check Training in Waltham Abbey, Loughton and Enfield area's.
If you're not listed in the above area's, give us a call to come to some arrangements for a meeting place which is convenient for you and trainer.
The green badge which we display in our -
window screen means that Option2drive.co.uk
is fully vetted and qualified to teach.
Why we think you can put
your trust in to us!
Training Will Cover the Following Area's to Prepare You Fully For the Standards Check:
1. Lesson evaluation reporting of evidence for trainer's records given at the end of lesson for
2. feedback advice in a client centred learning style with coaching tips and techniques on the move
3. (Risk management), managing risk and using DRA Dynamic Risk Assessment as part of your lesson plan for maximised safety for yourself as an A.D.I and others in the surroundings.
4. Instructional technique tips and advice
5. What to expect on the day of the test and how you can be better prepared
6. How the SC1 form is marked and the scoring criteria
7. Instructional core's of teaching and learning strategies and the principles of each learning subjects you deliver which suits the level and confidence of the learner
8. Help and advice with choosing the right candidate on test
9. Lesson planning/aims and objectives agreed with feedback advice which will help you aid your lesson and what to do if something goes wrong
10. Online written report with feedback given emailed to your nominated email address on evidence of your lesson, with feedback on suggested further development areas as agreed with you.
Call us today on: 07950 743 233 if you have a Standards Check coming soon.
Get that GRADE A with us so don't delay!!!!
Independent Approved Driving Instructor Accreditations:
- Approved Driving Instructor (DVSA Grade "A")
- DVSA - ORDIT (Official register of Driving Instructor Training)
- DVSA (DSA) Fleet registered with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- RoSPA Royal Society For Prevention And Accidents (Dip_Di) Diploma
- Co2 Emissions for the Department for Transport (Energy Saving Trust). .
- PTLLS- L4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (QFC)
- DIA Member - (Driving Instructor Association).
ORDIT Official Register of Driving Instructor Training.
Become an Approved Driving Instructor so you can benefit from working your own hours that suits you, have control over your weekly diary however you want with potential earnings of £300 - £600 a week, all you need is patience and the willingness to learn so if you think you've got what it takes then give us a call to get you started on our driving instructor training program on the number below or leave us a message and we'll return your call.
We accept deposits on 10 hourly lessons or above.
Call: 07950 743 233
Professional and Quality Tuition Everytime