Call: 07950 743 233
Professional and Quality Tuition Everytime
Standards Check Training in Epping and driving instruction in Waltham Abbey
and surrounding area's
The green badge which we display in our -
window screen means that Option2drive.co.uk
is fully vetted and qualified to teach.
Reminder text messaging service available!
Why we think you can put
your trust in to us!
Training will cover the following area's to prepare you fully for the Standards Check:
-Lesson evaluation report on transfer of learning and needs of the pupil in areas for client centred learning and strategies and evidence
-Risk management evaluation on how to manage risk and the safety of others
-Instructional technique tips and advice
-What to expect on the day of the test and how I can prepare you
-How the SC1 form is marked and the scoring criteria
-Instructional core of teaching and learning strategies and principles
-Help and advice with choosing the right candidate to take to the test
-Lesson planning/aims and objectives and what to do if something goes wrong/advice
-Full written report with feedback given
-CD ROM - Advice.
Call us today on: 07950 743 233 if you have a Standards Check coming soon.
Get that GRADE A with us so don't delay!!!!
Independent Approved Driving Instructor and Associated Qualifications:
- Approved Driving Instructor (DVSA Grade "A")
- DVSA ORDIT (Official register of Driving Instructor Training) Accreditation
- DVSA (DSA) Fleet registered with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- RoSPA Royal Society For Prevention And Accidents (GOLD AWARDS)
- Co2 Emissions for the Department for Transport (Energy Saving Trust). DriveSense2013.
- Ptlls- LEVEL 4 Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector (QFC)
- DIA Member - (Driving Instructor Association).
- Edexel - 2014 BTEC level 3 Managing road risk City & Guilds.
ORDIT Official Register of Driving Instructor Training.
Become an Approved Driving Instructor so you can benefit from working your own hours that suits you, have control over your weekly diary however you want with potential earnings of £300 - £600 a week, all you need is patience and the willingness to learn so if you think you've got what it takes then give us a call to get you started on our driving instructor training program on the number below or leave us a message and we'll return your call.
We accept deposits on 10 hourly lessons or above.