Professional and Quality Tuition Every time
Teaching & L'Strategies
Option2drive.co.uk has been established since 2008, since this time I have moved on with advancing my knowledge and skill to helping others, this has included Standards Check training for A.D.I's and Part 3 for the "Potential Driving Instructors", undertaking the RoSPA advanced driving test and diploma back in 2014, and BTEC qualification in adult learning which developed my own coaching skills and coaching techniques in a client centered approach to modern training, which meets the current Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, (DVSA) NEW testing format and criteria.
Training Will Cover the Following to Prepare You Fully For the Standards Check:
1. We'll give you advice on how to structure a lesson plan and how feedback can be delivered during a lesson
2. How to tailor training around the needs in a client centered approach
3. Managing risk and job sharing to minimize risk exposure with an agreed plan
4. What to expect on the day of the test and how you can be better prepared
5. How the "SC1" form is marked and the scoring criteria explained
6. Instructional cores of teaching and learning strategies and the principles of each learning subjects you wish to deliver to suit the needs, and level of the FLH or learner.
7. Help and advice with choosing the right candidate on test
8. Lesson planning/aims and objectives agreed with feedback advice which will help you aid your lesson and what to do if something goes wrong
9. Analysis report on areas of development and areas which were achieved
- 1/1 raining Rate x2 Hourly Session: £60.00
- 2/3 Master Class Rate: £90.00
Call us today on 07961000149
If you have a Standards Check coming soon; download the guidance notes below for "National Standards for Drivers and Riders".
"what you need to know about the Standards Check".
Get that GRADE A with us so don't delay!!!!
Independent Approved Driving Instructor Acreditations:
- Approved Driving Instructor (DVSA Grade "A")
- DVSA ORDIT Registered Training
- DVSA (DSA) Fleet registered with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- RoSPA The Royal Society For The Prevention of Accidents (Diploma)
- Co2 Emissions for the Department for Transport-Certificated (Energy Saving Trust)
- PTLLS- L4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (QFC)
- DIA Member - (Driving Instructor Association).
NDORS National Driver Offenders Re-training Scheme Licensed
WE ONLY OFFER 2 HOURLY SESSIONS AS A MINIMUM FOR ANY A.D.I TRAINING IN PREPARATION
Introduction of "Techniques and
Tips" to help your pupil meet their goals and objectives.
Option2drive.co.uk | defensive driving course online
BOOK YOUR STANDARDS CHECK ONLINE HERE
SINCE APRIL THE 3rd 2018, YOU CAN NOW BOOK YOUR STANDARDS CHECK ONLINE
We'll offer advice on lesson planning which fits in line with the current DVSA 2017/18 format.
Quality and professional whilst friendly driving instructor training establishment providing the best possible training for you
to become successful at your first attempt of the Standards Check with training that meets the NEW DVSA testing criteria.
Standards Check Training in Enfield, London, Waltham Abbey, Loughton and Covering other Areas Locally.
Standards check training in Enfield, London offering quality training and resources in preparation for that big day!
Advice and guidance on "Risk Management" and how to adapt this within your training.
Call: 07950 743 233