Call: 07950 743 233
Find us on
Professional and Quality Tuition Everytime
Teaching & L'Strategies
BOOK YOUR STANDARDS CHECK ONLINE HERE
SINCE APRIL THE 3rd 2018, YOU CAN NOW BOOK YOUR STANDARDS CHECK ONLINE
We'll offer advice on lesson planning which fits in line with the current DVSA 2017/18 format.
Training Will Cover the Following to Prepare You Fully For the Standards Check:
1. We'll give you advice on how to structure a lesson plan and how feedback can be delivered during a lesson
2. How to make your training a client centred approach
3. Managing risk and sharing responsibility to minimise risk exposure with an agreed plan
4. What to expect on the day of the test and how you can be better prepared
5. How the SC1 form is marked and the scoring criteria explained
6. Instructional cores of teaching and learning strategies and the principles of each learning subjects you wish to deliver to suit the needs, and level of the FLH or learner.
7. Help and advice with choosing the right candidate on test
8. Lesson planning/aims and objectives agreed with feedback advice which will help you aid your lesson and what to do if something goes wrong
9. Analysis report on areas of development and areas which were achieved
Call us today on 07961000149
If you have a Standards Check coming soon; download the guidance notes below for "National Standards for Drivers and Riders".
"what you need to know about the Standards Check".
Get that GRADE A with us so don't delay!!!!
Independent Approved Driving Instructor Acreditations:
- Approved Driving Instructor (DVSA Grade "A")
- DVSA ORDIT Registered Training
- DVSA (DSA) Fleet registered with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- RoSPA The Royal Society For The Prevention of Accidents (Diploma)
- Co2 Emissions for the Department for Transport-Certificated (Energy Saving Trust)
- PTLLS- L4 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (QFC)
- DIA Member - (Driving Instructor Association).
NDORS National Driver Offenders Re-training Scheme Licensed
Quality and professional whilst friendly driving instructor training establishment providing the best possible training for you
to become successful at your first attempt of the Standards Check with training that meets the NEW DVSA testing criteria.
Standards Check Training in Enfield, London, Waltham Abbey and Loughton.
At Option2drive.co.uk, we can help you achieve that grade A you have been hoping for with your fully qualified ORDIT trainer, you will be guided in the right direction to keep on the A.D.I register of approved driving instructors!
Standards Check Training
Option2drive.co.uk has been established since 2008, since this time I have moved on with advancing my knowledge and skill to helping others, this has included Standards Check training for A.D.I's and Part 3 for the "Potential Driving Instructors", undertaking the RoSPA advanced driving test and diploma back in 2014, and BTEC qualification in adult learning which developed my own coaching skills and coaching techniques in a client centered approach to modern training, which meets the current Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, (DVSA) NEW testing format and criteria.
Advice and guidance on "Risk Management" and how to adapt this within your training.
WE ONLY OFFER 2 HOURLY SESSIONS FOR TRAINING IN PREPARATION FOR THE STANDARDS CHECK
Introduction of "Techniques and
Tips" to help your pupil meet their goals and objectives.