​​​​​​​​​Option2drive.co.uk

Pass plus is a practical training course that takes at least 6 hours and is for drivers to improve their driving skills and drive more safely.

This training can be taken any time however it’s more useful to newly qualified drivers within the year of passing their practical driving test.

How Pass Plus training works:
Pass Plus training takes at least 6 hours and it has 6 modules covering driving:
n town, in all weather, on rural roads, at night, on dual carriageways, on motorways

 All modules are practical based however due to local conditions some of these maybe of theory assessment.  Around 90% of this course is in practical and the other 10% is theory.

You will not take a test for this however you will be assessed throughout the course.  To pass you'll have to reach the required standard in all modules.
After passing this you will be sent a Pass Plus certificate which you’ll need if your applying for a discount on your car insurance.

Please Note: that the amount of discount on your insurance does depend on the insurance company you decide to go with.

Also check with your insurer as you may be able to put your discount on hold for up to 2 years if you do not have a car as yet.
Pass Plus is accepted by most insurers such as the comparison websites; Confused.com. 
Participating insurers: Direct Line, Tesco, Insure the box, and Co-operative, Church hill and many more, but not all so it’s important to check this.
https://www.gov.uk/pass-plus/overview 
Pass Plus starts from £95.00* (existing pupils only).

Driver and vehicle standards agency
Pay Pal

Professional and Quality Tuition Everytime

Extras you can benefit from PASS PLUS

  • Vehicle safety checks internally and external
  • Vehicle monitoring system with detailed
  • information sent right to your email
  • A brief overview of Road craft, the

(police handbook).

as in addition to the highway code


Get advanced on motorway systems

and be up to date on motorway rules and 

signs.

RoSPA Advanced Drivers and Riders
Yell.com | Option2drive.co.uk reviews
Pass Plus Scheme

Call:   07950 743 233

The Pass Plus Scheme was set up by the DVSA -

Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency to improve 

driver standards and to reduce the risk of being

​involved in a collision.


​PASS PLUS

EXPECT GRADE A DRIVING TUITION FROM US EVERY TIME!

Areas covered:

Waltham Abbey, Enfield, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Epping and surrounding areas.

If your area is not listed please contact us to come to any special arrangements. 

07961000149

Why we think you can put

your trust in to us!

  • Only 1:1 driving lessons with no other in the car
  • Discounts on intensive driving courses
  • Motorway lesson and presentation program
  • Pass Plus scheme to enhance your driving ability
  • Fast Track intensive driving course with test in place
  • Theory training at the normal hourly rate 
  •  Learning progress to track your learning